Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships. We get compensated when you click on a link and make a purchase. learn more!
The Stanley Cup has taken over our lives over the past year or so. They have also taken over the internet. Hey, you have to stay hydrated, right? And what better way to do this than carrying a large plastic bottle with you wherever you go? He is not a shadow. We’ve bought our share of special edition Stanleys in every shade of the rainbow. We love them. We love water! But do you know what no one likes? Figuring out what to do with the Stanley Cup when you get tired of carrying it around.
You can leave it in your car, yes, but it will get too hot or too cold. You can keep it in your car when you’re out and about at a store, but it will keep rattling around. What do you have left? Of course, a purse! If your Stanley Cup is a wedding present and you want to keep it with you at all times, you need a bag that can help make this a reality. Check out these 5 great purses, bags, and pouches that you can use to carry with you. Move in without having to find a place to put down your beloved Stanley Cup!
5 Best Stanley Cup Bags, Purses & Pouches
1. Crossbody: This pastel pink crossbody bag is a rectangular purse with enough room for any color of your Stanley – only $50!
2. Multi-Tasker: This pouch has a dedicated slot for your smartphone and your accessories on the outside of the Stanley compartment – was $19, now only $14!
3. Blizzard: Carry your Stanley in style with this blinged-out pouch that fits it perfectly – only $18!
4. Utilitarian: This super simple bag has a drawstring closure and plain exterior for when you don’t want to look fancy – was $45, just $23!
5. The pink one: Buy this neoprene pouch that comes in pink pastel color with pockets for all your extra stuff – only $24!