Noman Ali Biography
Noman Ali comes from rural areas in Sindh and was born in Khipro, a small city in the District Sanghar subdivision. His uncle, Rizwan Ahmad, had already represented Pakistan at the national level. Noman made his international debut at the age of 34 during a home series against South Africa. He had to wait patiently for his turn in the international cricket circuit.
However, he showcased his talent during the Quaid-e-Azam 2019-2020 season, taking 54 wickets in 10 matches and becoming the top wicket-taker in the tournament. This impressive performance caught the attention of national selectors, leading to his debut against South Africa. Teaming up with Yasir Shah, Nauman Ali achieved a five-wicket haul in his first test match with a remarkable economy rate of just 1.87. His accurate bowling and ability to bowl long spells impressed everyone.
Not only did Nauman excel in bowling, but he also proved to be valuable with the bat, providing stability in the lower order. He scored 45 runs against South Africa and an impressive 97 runs against Zimbabwe. In a crucial partnership with Abid Ali, they contributed 169 runs together after the early collapse of the top-order batsmen.
Noman Ali’s Profile Summary
|Full Name||Noman Ali|
|Father’s Name||Updating Soon|
|Mother’s Name||Updating Soon|
|Role||Khipro, Sindh , Pakistan|
|School||High School Sanghar|
|College||Govt. Degree School Sanghar|
|Date Of Birth||07-10-1986|
|Birth Place||Sindh, Pakistan|
|Age (in 2023)||37 years|
|Net Worth||$ 100 K Approx.|
Records of Noman Ali
- He holds the distinction of being the first Pakistani left-arm off-spinner to achieve a 5-wicket haul on debut, which he accomplished against South Africa.
- During his first away series in Zimbabwe, he once again took a 5-wicket haul and dominated the Zimbabwean team on their home turf.
- Nauman displayed his batting prowess as well, playing aggressively and scoring 97 runs against Zimbabwe, hitting 5 sixes and 9 fours in the process. Ali
Real Facts About Noman Ali
- Nauman Ali is a professional cricketer from Pakistan who plays as a bowler for the Pakistan National Cricket Team. He is known for his slow left-arm orthodox bowling style and also bats with his left hand.
- He made his international debut for Pakistan in January 2021, representing the country against the South Africa team. In domestic cricket, Nauman currently plays for the Northern team as a bowler. Previously, he has played for teams like Hyderabad, Khan Research Laboratories, and the Multan Sultan team.
- Nauman’s uncle, Rizwan Ahmed, used to play international cricket for Pakistan as well. His jersey number is 61, and he made his international debut at the age of 34.
- In his cricket career, Nauman has achieved several notable feats. He topped the wicket-taking charts for Khan Research Laboratories in the 2018-19 Quaid-e-Azam One Day Cup. He was also selected to represent Sindh in the 2019 Pakistan Cup and Northern in the 2019-20 Quaid-e-Azam Trophy tournament.
- During his Test debut for Pakistan, he played against the South Africa team in January 2021. He became the fourth oldest Test debutant for Pakistan and the 12th bowler from the country to take a five-wicket haul on debut in Test cricket. Notably, his first international wicket was that of South Africa captain, Quinton de Kock.
- Recently, in June 2023, Nauman Ali was named in the Pakistan Squad for the test series against Sri Lanka.
- Nauman Ali is a Pakistani professional cricketer who plays for the Pakistan National Cricket Team as a bowler. He is a slow left-arm orthodox bowler and also bats with his left hand.
- Nauman Ali was born on 7 October 1986 in Khipro, Sindh, Pakistan.
- Nauman Ali is 37 years old as of 2023.
- Nauman Ali’s net worth is estimated to be around 2-5 Million Dollars approximately in 2023.
- Nauman Ali is married.
- There is no available information about Nauman Ali’s wife.
- Nauman Ali’s uncle is Rizwan Ahmed, who used to play international cricket for Pakistan.