Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Y’all, it’s sweater weather, or as they say snl, “Svedada Vedah.” ‘Tis the season to layer up or button up because the climate is unpredictable. As katy perry Say, “You’re hot, then you’re cold, you’re yes, then you’re no.” So, we’ve found chunky knits, soft cashmere and versatile cardis to help elevate your autumn aesthetic – because when you meet them, you’ll just Know,
Whether you need protection from your office AC or the chilly weather is hitting your nearest city, we’ve found the essential knitwear you need to stay on trend and always fashionable!
1. Block me: This two-tone sweater comes in 10 adorable blocking combos to suit every personality!
2. Casual Cardi: Snuggle up on the couch wearing this soft maxi cardigan with thumb holes in the sleeves!
3. Fuzzy Wuzzy: Wrap yourself in this delicious non-stop fuzzy cardigan for a feel good and cozy vibe.
4. Yes, yes: Lean into those nautical French sailor stripes in this cropped V-neck sweater.
5. Free Spirit: If you’re a total freak, this tie-closure lace sweater is just what you need for a going-out layer. More decorative than warm but still very cute.
6. Trendy Times: This adorable oversized sweater is perfect for wearing on a lazy Saturday (or Monday) with a rimmed hat and boots for a little cottage cowgirl aesthetic.
7. Call Me Coco: Get a very attractive Peter Pan collar sweater with ruffled sleeves and faux pearl buttons. You can wear it to the opera, to work or, let’s say, in Paris. Book your flight!
8. Iconic Cashmere: Wear your brushed cashmere sweater to an upcoming soiree and pair it with a ballet-cor tutu for on-trend occasion attire.
9. Sweater Set: This shrunken cashmere sweater set is just for cool girls. Available in four colors and options to monogram your initials.
10. Princess Diana Edition: Gain coveted approval for the black sheep sweater in the form of a wool sweatshirt, which adds a regal sheepish touch to your wardrobe.
11. Shine and Shine: Get a shimmery ribbed cardigan in soft pink and faux pearl buttons for the holidays. Bonus: This look elongates your torso, making you look slimmer than usual.
12. Rainy Day Feel: This festive sweater is made of cashmere and is a little oversized for layering on top or simply following a tried-and-true trend.
13. Join the Team: This chunky crewneck sweater in soft yarn and a wide range of colors will do nothing but disappoint.
14. Sew Me: This decadently British cable stitch cardigan has dropped shoulders and hits right at the waist.
15. Zip It Up: For those who don’t like buttons or pullovers, this knitted zip sweater is a great alternative and is easy to wear.
16. Feather Light: This feathered cardi with jewel-adorned buttons will be the ultimate conversation starter, whether it’s at a holiday party or on a first date.
17. hold me: Accentuate your long neckline with this V-neck sweater wrap featuring soft ribbing that showcases a flattering fit.
Haven’t purchased yet? Check out more of our favorite products below:
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers may find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest dresses, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and more in your life. The perfect gift idea for everyone. However, product and service selections are in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive free products from manufacturers for testing. Additionally, when you click on a link and then purchase a product featured in an article, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about. It does not depend on our decision whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. happy shopping!